Is your child ready?
Summer Registration at Rollingwood YMCA
All summer session lessons will be held at the Fair Oaks / Rollingwood YMCA location. Participants do not need to be club members to enroll.
Lesson Times: 12:30pm - 3:30pm
Session Dates: (Monday - Thursday)
Session 1: June 12th - June 22nd
Session 2: June 26th - July 7th (closed on 7/4 with a make up day on 7/7)
Session 3: July 10th - July 20th
Session 4: July 24th - August 3rd
At Boost Swim School, we value the importance of making sure your swimmer’s skill level is accurate for the class.
Please click ONE of the statements below that best describes your swimmer’s current ability in the water.
If you are unsure of your child’s skill level, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My swimmer has no skills in the water.
- My swimmer can go under water without assistance and is working on floating.
- My swimmer can float on his/her front and back for 5 seconds without assistance.
- My swimmer can swim 6-8 feet in a forward streamline position by kicking and is able to take a breath.
- My swimmer can swim 10-12 feet with big (freestyle) arms.
- My swimmer can swim 1 lap freestyle with side breathing.
- My swimmer can swim freestyle and is learning other strokes.
- My swimmer is 6 months - 47 months and we are enrolling for the Parent/Tot class.
- I would like to enroll my swimmer into a private lesson.