Is your child ready?
Summer Registration at Rollingwood Athletic Club
All summer session lessons will be held at the Fair Oaks / Rollingwood Athletic Club location. Participants do not need to be club members to enroll.
Lesson Times: 12:30pm - 3:00pm
(Monday - Thursday)
Session 1: June 14th - June 24th
Session 2: June 28th - July 8th
Session 3: July 12th - July 22nd
Session 4: July 26th - August 5th
At Boost Swim School, we value the importance of making sure your swimmer’s skill level is accurate for the class.
Please click ONE of the statements below that best describes your swimmer’s current ability in the water.
If you are unsure of your child’s skill level, please contact us at email@example.com.
- I would like to enroll my swimmer into a private lesson.
- My swimmer has no skills in the water.
- My swimmer can go under water without assistance and is working on floating.
- My swimmer can float on his/her front and back for 5 seconds without assistance.
- My swimmer can swim 6-8 feet in a forward streamline position by kicking and is able to take a breath.
- My swimmer can swim 10-12 feet with big (freestyle) arms.
- My swimmer can swim 1 lap freestyle with side breathing.
- My swimmer can swim freestyle and is learning other strokes.
- My swimmer is 6 months - 47 months and we are enrolling for the Parent/Tot class.