Is your child ready?
Please click ONE of the statements below that best describes your swimmer’s current ability in the water.
- My swimmer has no skills in the water.
- My swimmer can go under water without assistance and is working on floating.
- My swimmer can float on his/her front and back for 5 seconds without assistance.
- My swimmer can swim 6-8 feet in a forward streamline position by kicking and is able to take a breath.
- My swimmer can swim 10-12 feet with proper side breathing and freestyle arms.
- My swimmer can swim 1 lap freestyle with excellent side breathing.
- My swimmer can swim excellent freestyle and backstroke and is ready to learn proper breaststroke technique.
- My swimmer can swim excellent freestyle, backstroke, and breaststroke and is ready to learn proper butterfly technique and is able to swim 50 yards of freestyle and 50 yards of backstroke.
- My swimmer is 6 months - 48 months and we are enrolling for a Beginner or Advanced Parent/Tot class.
- I am an adult swimmer enrolling for adult lessons.
- I would like to enroll my swimmer into a private lesson.
Year-round lessons are currently available at our Folsom and Fair Oaks locations.
We are offering 25-minute lessons for Private (1:1), Semi-Private (2:1), Group (3:1) and Parent/Tot (5:1) lessons.
$476/month for 2 lessons*/week
$249/month for 1 lesson/week
Semi-private lessons (2:1) (Ages 4 and up only)
$314/swimmer/month for 2 lessons*/week
$165/swimmer/month for 1 lesson/week
Group lessons (3:1) (Levels 4 and up only)
$250/swimmer/month for 2 lessons*/week
$132/swimmer/month for 1 lesson/week
Pre-Comp lessons (4:1) (45 min)
$334/swimmer/month for 2 lessons*/week
$176/swimmer/month for 1 lesson/week
Parent/Tot Group lessons
$220/month for 2 lessons*/week
$116/month for 1 lesson/week
* Rollingwood YMCA members receive a 10% discount off the monthly tuition.