Is your child ready?
At Boost Swim School, we value the importance of making sure your swimmer’s skill level is accurate for the class.
Please click ONE of the statements below that best describes your swimmer’s current ability in the water.
- I have an assessment scheduled and want to submit registration.
- My swimmer has no skills in the water.
- My swimmer can go under water without assistance and is working on floating.
- My swimmer can float on his/her front and back for 5 seconds without assistance.
- My swimmer can swim 6-8 feet in a forward streamline position by kicking and is able to take a breath.
- My swimmer can swim 10-12 feet with big (freestyle) arms.
- My swimmer can swim 1 lap freestyle with side breathing.
- My swimmer can swim freestyle and is learning other strokes.
- My swimmer knows 3 or more strokes and can swim 50 yards of freestyle.
- My swimmer is 6 months - 36 months and we are enrolling for the Parent/Tot class.
- I am an adult swimmer enrolling for adult lessons.
- I would like to enroll my swimmer into a private lesson.